Chocolate-Peanut Butter Fudge
Serving Size: 1 square (1 1/2" x 1 1/2") Total Servings: 25
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- 1 3/4 tsp. stevia extract (see page xii for brand variances)**
- 6 Tbsp. unsalted butter, cut in small pieces
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract, divided
- 1 cup (8 oz.) instant nonfat dry milk
- 6 oz. unsweetened baking chocolate, chopped (look for Scharffen Berger or Ghirardelli brand)
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
Measure 1/3 cup boiling water and add stevia. Mix until dissolved. Add the butter and stir until most of it is melted. Add 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract and stir. Pour in mixing bowl and add the dry milk. Mix until blended.
Place chocolate and peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl and cover. Melt chocolate and peanut butter in microwave for a minimum of 1 1/2 minutes on high. Stir well and microwave another 20 seconds or until the mixture is melted and smooth when stirred. Add butter/milk mixture to peanut butter/chocolate and stir well with electric mixer or by hand. Stir in remaining 1 tsp. vanilla extract.
Foil line an 8" square pan and pour fudge into it. Flatten top with knife or wooden spoon. Cover and refrigerate for about 1 hour. Cut into squares. Keep refrigerated. Stays fresh for about 3 to 4 days in fridge or in freezer in an airtight container for up to 2 months.
Nutrition Facts/Serving: 1 square